The MDW Series are the largest fluoroplastic magnetic drive pumps in the world, offering high efficiency and durability for chemical process applications. MDW magnetic drive pumps are ideal for chemical transfer on chemistries such as bleach and sulphuric acid.
Max. Capacity: Up to 1320 GPM
- High discharge capacity, High head and high efficiency – The heavy-duty MDW is capable of a maximum discharge capacity of 5,000 L/min and max. discharge head of 98m, enabling applications in previously unexplored areas with a wide range of liquid specific gravities.
- Highly chemically resistant – Fluoroplastic and fine ceramic wetted parts offer high resistance to virtually every industrial chemical, regardless of concentration. ISO compliant – The MDW is dimensionally compliant with the international standard (ISO2858, 3661) and is interchangeable with conventional sealed centrifugal pumps.
- Robust structure – Use of the high strength ductile cast iron external armour is mandatory for heavy duty chemical process applications.
- High casing pressure resistance is achieved with a unique rear casing design preventing stress concentration and incorporating a triple-layer structure (PAT). A special metal shaft is used on the MDW to withstand high radial forces and allow continuous extended operation even under harsh service conditions.
- Back pullout system – The back pullout system allows easy maintenance and inspection without removing pipework. Integrated components and a sealed rear casing support structure enable motor removal safely without chemical leakage.